top of page
Owner/operator Cheri Jespersen, a Women’s Health Nurse Practitioner, started practicing aesthetic medicine in 2018 and became owner of Almond Aesthetic Medicine in 2021. Almond Aesthetic Medicine has been in operation since 2014, bringing the Klamath Basin medical spa treatments such as Botox, Fillers, Laser Treatments, and so much more.
She is a Women’s Health Nurse Practitioner who has dedicated her career to helping women optimize their health and wellness. She graduated with her Bachelor of Science in Nursing from the University of Portland in 1997. She attended the University of Cincinnati earning her Master of Science in Nursing and has been practicing as a board-certified Women’s Health Nurse Practitioner since 2012.
She is also a North American Menopause Society certified menopause practitioner. She began practicing aesthetic medicine in 2018. Her goal is to provide a comfortable, competent medical environment to meet the aesthetic needs of both men and women. She believes in offering the most up to date services to help patients achieve their aesthetic goals and enhance their personal beauty. She prioritizes education and collaboration in all patient interactions.
Some of her aesthetic medicine credentials include:
• Medical Botox therapy for migraine management, Allergan Medical
• Basic and Advanced Botox and Filler Injection techniques, Pacific Northwest Aesthetics Academy (PNAA) and Allergan Aesthetics
• Advanced cannula, Feminine rejuvenation and PRP injection techniques, PNAA
• Basic and advanced PDO threading, AIAM
• Sculpture Body contouring, Cynosure
• Kybella Body contouring, Allergan Medical
• Merz Aesthetics
• Biostimulator Hyper dilute Radiesse and Hand Rejuvenation, Merz Aesthetics
• M22 IPL laser and skin resurfacing, Lumenis
bottom of page